Tuesday, August 11, 2015

tuesday...sharing two cards

Good morning everyone! Today I want to share with you two cards that I made with the August ODBD release!

Here's my first card:

ODBD Products: Boho BlessingsBoho Background DiesStitched Ovals DieOval DiesBeautiful Boho Paper Pad

For this card, I colored the butterfly with Prismacolor Pencils and added a two-tone ribbon and bow to the side. 

and here's a close up of the card:


Here's the second card:

ODBD Products: Boho FaithBoho Paisley BackgroundBeautiful Boho Paper PadVintage Labels DieAntique Labels and Border Die

For this card, I used the Boho Paisley Background for the background and added an accent pattern paper from the Beautiful Boho Paper Pad. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and machine stitched all around the card edge.

The inside of the card:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!