Friday, September 11, 2015

friday...Whooo loves you card

The new Who Loves You? stamp set by NCC is so cute and I love that they now have a coordinating die too!

I had fun making this silly Love card with them!

 NCC Products: Who Loves You?Owl Family DieFlourished Vine Die

I stamped, colored and die cut the branch and dad own and stamped the sentiment on the top left corner of the card. I added the branch on the right side of the card and I added the dad owl upside down. I doodled faux stitches all around the edge and inked it as well. I die cut a Flourished Vine Die and added it to the bottom side of the card. I made red tulips with the smaller boy own die, pop dotted them to give them dimension and added the bouquet over the vines. I finished it off with a red bow.

Here's a close up of the flowers:


Here's another view of the card for you to see the dimension in the flowers and greenery:


Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!