Friday, September 22, 2017

friday...hurricane update and an announcement!

Hi friends! We recently had hurricane Irma go through Florida and even though we didn't get hit as hard as we originally thought in Orlando, we did have some damage to the house (a few roof shingles, water damage and mold because of it, and a bunch of tree limbs broke off our mango tree). We are slowly going back to normal and we thank God that it wasn't worse!

During that time I was in contact with the owner of The International Scrapbook Garden Kit Club, a brand new Kit Club debuting soon, and she offered me a guest DT position! I said yes and very soon you'll be seeing my new layouts using their gorgeous new kit, the Sunkissed Kit!

Here's a preview of the kit:

Come back in a week for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!