Friday, April 27, 2018

friday...Heartfelt Creations April Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations April Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw! Be sure the check the Winner Announcement on Wednesday, May 2nd on the Heartfelt Creation Blog and on the Facebook Page. If you win, please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of April Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 
Hop ends on Monday, April 30th, 2018 at 11.59pm EST.

For this month's hop, I'm sharing with you a birthday banner I made for my son's 4th birthday fishy pool birthday party! Yes! I designed my son's party around Heartfelt Creation's Under the Sea Collection and it was a total hit! He absolutely loved it and said he wanted another fishy birthday party the next day again!

Here are some close ups!


Here's his birthday card:

and the inside before I wrote on it.

Finally, here are a few pictures from his birthday party. I made the banner, food labels, and his yearly 8x10 picture frame with his current stats that he keeps in his room!
Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog! Have a great week!

28 comments:

  1. What lovely creations! I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "Fintastic" birthday party! I just love that banner, the card and all the fun decor. Happy birthday to your big boy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is such a cute idea of summer birthday parities. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I never would have thought to use theses stamps for a banner. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I've been planning to make a birthday card with that stamp, and now I know where to start. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever banner and a super theme for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! This gives me a great idea for my little neighbors 6th birthday!
    Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great mom! This is so fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun banner with a cute matching card

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute, and I love the card that goes with it. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun your
    banner looks!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your fun birthday banner and card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! I love your banner and this is an amazing collection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your birthday decorations. Just discovered their “Under the Sea” collection this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lucky 4 year old! A cute banner made with my favourite collectio!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable party decor! I’m sure everyone loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sweet and fun card is fintastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ADORABLE! I would be happy to have a “fishy”birthday. Your son is beaming he’s lucky he has an awesome Mom.
    Cheers Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that birthday banner and all the cute details. Wonderful creation. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are absolutely stunning! Heartfelt Creations papers and dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!