Friday, June 29, 2018

friday...Heartfelt Creations June Alumni Hop

The winner was chosen from my bog this month and is: Bren Price! Congrats!

Please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of the JuneAlumni Hop" in the subject line
*****************

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations June Alumni Blog Hop!


Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw! Be sure the check the Winner Announcement on Wednesday, July 4th on the Heartfelt Creation Blog and on the Facebook Page. If you win, please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of the JuneAlumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 
Hop ends on Monday, July 2nd, 2018 at 11.59pm EST.


I made a fold out card using the 5" x 7" Foldout Cards-White and the Fleur Border Basics Die. I used the Blushing Rose Paper Collection and the Classic Rose stamps and matching dies for the flowers. Of course, I also used the new Butterfly Dreams Collection that my husband gave me as a Mother's Day present! I absolutely LOVE this new collection!


36 comments:

  1. This absolutely gorgeous Amarilys! Love your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this combination of butterfly and beautiful blossoms is a winner! It's like taking a stroll through a beautiful garden! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month, Amarilys! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the butterflies!!! Beautiful cards!! The vase with the flowers really caught my eye. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. Excellent coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I love the soft colors of this and all the pretty layers! It's beautiful! Of course the butterfly is the shining star! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment! You are our lucky winner!!! Congrats!

      Delete
  7. Oh gorgeous flowers
    and love the fold
    design.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purples always grab my eyes! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh this is a gorgeous card. I love the butterflies, the colors and everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That butterfly is gorgeous! Love the elegant border. I really need to make a card using those pre-cut cards. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your foldout card is gorgeous. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your card - purple is my new favourite colour

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am lovin these colors. The butterfly is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am lovin these colors. Your butterfly is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous my friend! That butterfly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply stunning! The flwoers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FLowers and butterflies! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful, and that butterfly is to die for. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely stunning, love the colour combination, the card...thank you for sharing...luv Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is stunning! Love all the combinations of colors

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty. I like the butterflies and the lacy borders.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the butterflies. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  23. Butterflies are one of my favorites!! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So vibrant. I think I'll try this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous creation! Love the flowers and the butterfly! Beautiful card format too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a gorgeous card. Love the beautiful colors and lacy borders.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning card. Love the colors. Just a beautiful card all around.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this butterfly? The July hop linked here????

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the lilac collection. The flowers are so delicate. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!