Friday, October 26, 2018

friday...Heartfelt Creations October Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations October Alumni Blog Hop!


Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw! Be sure the check the Winner Announcement on Wednesday, October 31st on the Heartfelt Creation Blog and on the Facebook Page. If you win, please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of the October Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 
Hop ends on Monday, October 29, 2018 at 11.59pm EST.


For this month, I made an altered composition notebook that I'm using as my bible journlaing notebook using one of my favorite collections-Blushing Rose Collection! If you want this collection, however, you better act now because they are in the Limited Edition product list which means that they are only available til early December! Don't wait to get yours!


Here's a close up of the front of the notebook.


This is the first page of the notebook. I made two large pockets in the front and back of the notebook so I can add whatever I need to store together with my bible journaling notebook.


Here's a closeup of the pocket.


Here's a close up of my artwork on the first page of the bible journaling notebook. I used the Butterfly Dreams Border Cling Stamp Set for this page.


With the leftovers, I made a quick magnetic bookmark. It's so pretty and useful!

Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog! Have a great week!

Your next stop is: Joann Jamieson-Larkin

Blog Order:

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Amy! This is breathtaking! You will love keeping your quiet time notes in this gorgeous journal. I love the magnetic bookmark, too! So very beautiful! Thanks so much for hopping this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous journal. Love the little bookmark that carries the theme through too. Fabulous way to use a small scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and inspirational! Those delicate roses are just gorgeous and I love the purple. Great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspiring project, Amarilys. The cover design is so beautiful...and all the additional elements, especially that little bookmark, just make this so special. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cover and
    inside. I love the
    clip.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and delicate. Thank you for sharing your talented artwork - love Heartfelt Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and perfect for Bible journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amarillo you made a beautiful card, love all the purples.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those stunning roses and the edge die cut works so beautifully on your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors and one of my favorite bible verses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love what you did with your composition book! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great art on (and in) your composition book. I have one at home just waiting to be decorated so thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful journal book. Perfect colors used. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your idea of using composition book to journal your daily thoughts. As much as I like the idea of Bible journaling, I can not bring myself to be creative in my Bible. Something just seems wrong about doodling in a Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning composition book! I absolutely love this collection! Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the journal! Just made some in Dec. but I will have to make this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!