Friday, May 31, 2019

friday...Heartfelt Creations May Alumni Hop

The winner for this month's blog hop is:

******************************
Suzy Q June 1, 2019 at 7:37 AM

Wow! Such an amazing card! It's just Beautiful!

Suzy Q, please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of the May Alumni Hop" in the subject line to claim your prize!
******************************

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations May Alumni Blog Hop!

Image may contain: text


Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw!

The hop starts at 8AM EDT on Friday, May 31, 2019 and closes Monday, June 3rd at 11:55 PM EDT . Winner will be announced on the HC Facebook Page on Wednesday June 5th, 2019. 

If you win, please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of the May Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 

Good morning friends! this month I made a neverending card for my mom for mother's Day and I want to share it with you! Go to Pinterest and search for a tutorial. There are tons and the card base itself is really easy to make!

I used the Burst of Spring Paper Collection, which is gorgeous, and the Cheery Pansy Die for the flowers. i love how the papers have some already printed flowers on them and that's what i used for this card! I also used the  Butterfly Dreams Border Cling Stamp Set and it's coordinating die for the smaller butterflies and the Fluttering Butterfly Die for the large yellow butterfly.

Here's the second panel of the card.

Here's the 3rd panel of the card.

Here's the 4th panel of the card.

Here's another view of the card. It also stands up so you can display it!

I made a quick video so you can see how the card opens. Hope you like it!

Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog!

32 comments:

  1. You have such an elegant style, Amarilys! I love all the surprises tucked inside this gorgeous card! Thanks so much for hopping again this month! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! And what a fabulous keepsake, I’m sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I’ve made a few of these but always have a heard time coordinating all the panels. Yours is so well done. Thank w!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another collection on my want list. I've never made this type of card but the gorgeous HC papers seem a perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how I adore the Pansies. Pansies were the first flower I noticed, and fell in love with when I was about 5 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple happens to be my favorite color, so this is beautiful! Love the way it opens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Love the way you have designed panals for card. Pansies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so gorgeous I'm sure Mum loved it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh such a gorgeous creation. I'm sure Mum loved it

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful creation from this collection ! The whole card is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful gift for Mother's day. Love the pansies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A never ending card. I have never made one of these. Thanks for the helpful video. I like the pieces of paper that you chose to use. Your Mother is going to think this card will never end!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is gorgeous and such a lovely design. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is awesome!
    Love the design and
    the lovely papers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW. What a gorgeous card and so well laid out. Love how you did it and those pansies really pop on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Such an amazing card! It's just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What you've done with this set is amazing. The Burst of Spring is one of my favorite sets. Thanks for sharing such a great way to design with it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your interactive card😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have always wanted to make one of these kinds of cards. Such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely Beautiful! The color purple & pansies was my Nana’s favorite color and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It has been a long time since I made a never-ending card and I am blown away by the details on yours. I never even thought to put such wonderful details and 3-d elements on one. This is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card you made for your mother. The colors are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the card!! Have always wanted to make a never ending card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! What a great card you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the pansies Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!