Friday, January 29, 2021

friday...Heartfelt Creations January Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations January Alumni Blog Hop!


Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw!

The hop begins at 8AM EST on Friday, January 29, 2021 and runs until 11:55PM EST on Monday, February 1st, 2021.

At that time a randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will be chosen to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Card. If you win, please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of the January Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw.   
May be an image of flower and text that says 'Mother's Happy Day Day'

Close up:

I used the Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set and it's matching die for the urn and fillers to make this easel card. I used the Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set and it's matching die for the large flower and the the lilacs stamps and dies as fillers in yellow. 

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - really enjoying all the ways to use the urn set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love this stunning creation, Amarilys! It's just magnificent in every way. I especially love the color palette! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project. I love the dimensional flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t see my original comment....so I will say again, love the dementia non this project. The flower is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing all the different ways to use the flower shoppe collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the different ways you use the floral shoppe collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love the shabby chic❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love this dahlia! Must try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is stunning, love the big flower x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always look forward to your beautiful creations!! Love love your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Amarilys. Your flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dahlia is awesome! Such a great fit with the distressing on the base.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the closeup photo of your focal point flower...beautifully created! Love all the fillers in this set...really adds to the drama of a floral arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! That flower is stunning. Brenda West

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love that urn - such a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! This is gorgeous!! That flower arrangement is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, like the dimension you created!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, I LOVE your flowers, and the shaping!!! The big, central flower is amazing. Just amazing. And I LOVE the yellow and white round flowers. This is all SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wowser!!! Your beautiful urn and flowers are just gorgeous! They have the vintage look going ...which I luv! Thanks for sharing your creation. Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the large flower. It's a beautiful focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE that big ole flower popping off your card! Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful way to share the love with flowers in that lovely urn. Your flowers are a masterpiece - a feather in your cap for that gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card, I love the dimension and artful arrangement of flowers

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card and gorgeous collection.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card and gorgeous collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!