Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New LO for sale

I just finished a Winter theme double Layout and it is now for auction at my eBay. It's a 7 days auction which means that the auction will be done next Wednesday at 4:15PM EST.

Click here to go straight to my auction. If not, you can look for me on eBay. My username is amadrian8. Below are a few pictures of the LO.



Left Side



Right Side










This double layout is very glittery but the camera didn't quite capture it in every picture. This is why it's important to take a look at all the zoomed in pictures. I have more pictures in my auction. There is room for 4 visible pictures and there are two half-hidden tags for journaling and maybe even two smaller pictures. These pages feature 2 of my handmade tear bear girls in a pink Christmas outfit and another one dressed in a light blue outfit. They are absolutely gorgeous! The white 'snow' is covered with glitter and the blue icy lake is highlighted with stickles. The snowballs and snowflakes are also glittered and scattered throughout the pages for a pop of glitter. The Christmas trees are hand made by me and each one have some snow at the tips. The title is double layered and has also been glittered for added sparkle. The photo mats and background are machine sewn and highly detailed.

Don't let this one get away! Go bid on it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!