Friday, January 1, 2010

friday...

Happy New year! Can't believe it's 2010 already!

Well, as I promised, there will be changes to my blog for this year. Here's the first one. Each month I'll bring you a new color combination for you to play with. At the end of the month, on the 30th at midnight to be specific, I'll close the submissions and choose a random winner using random.org. To the winner, I'll send a little something!

This year I'll be doing Project 365 and I'm determined to finish it. I'll be posting some of my layouts here as well as digital freebies, templates and sketches.

This brings me to another thing that I'll be doing this year. I'll be posting a new sketch per month too! If you want to be the first one to see it though, you should come over to Pages in Time to be one of the first to see it since I'll be posting it there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!