Tuesday, May 18, 2010

tuesday...again!

Ok, so I have something else to share with you today. Since my design team position with Pages in Time is ending soon (I'll be in the DT until the end of May) and I will not be applying again, I thought that it would be appropriate to share with you a double pager that Karen asked me to make for her to display in her store.

Here's the double pager:


Left side:


Right side:


and close ups:


The kit is called "Happy Birthday Scrapbooking Kit" and its by Carol Wilson. Talk to Karen and I'm sure that she can help you get it if you like it!

Finally, I want to share with you the Mother's Day card that I made for my mom.

This is the card, envelope and mini bag that I made for my mom for Mother's Day 2010. Her gift, a necklace and heart locket that opens o reveal a pic of my brother and I, are inside the small bag that I made to coordinate with the card. She loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...that 2 page spread is just darling! I love all the details that you put into it and the tear bear is 100% perfect!!! Great work.

    That is also a very pretty Mother's Day card...I bet your mom was really happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!