Tuesday, June 1, 2010

tuesday...

Good morning bloggers! Sorry that I haven't been around but these past two weeks were my R&R time. Like I mentioned earlier, the first weekend my husband and I went on a Bahamas cruise for 3 days and the following weekend, we went with a group of friends (10 of us total) to Disney-four parks in four days! It was crazy and we came back really tired but we had a lot of fun!

On another note, I'm sad to say that yesterday was my last day as a Design Team Member for Pages in Time. I learned a lot there and will definitely keep coming back to play in crops and monthly challenges. Everyone there is so friendly.

Well, enough of that or I'm going to start getting tear-eyed. Here's a sketch that I want to share with you! Feel free to use it. I just ask that you mention my name in your blog or online community. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!