Friday, July 15, 2011

friday...AWDML July 15 Reveal-Kaisercraft (1/3)

Good morning bloggers!

I can't believe that it's July 15th already! This also means that my time as a DT for AWDML is coming to an end and I'm very sad about it. However, I do have one more reveal which I will break up into 3 blog posts. AWDML's featured manufacturers this month are My Mind's Eye (see my projects here) and Kaisercraft. This means that My Mind's Eye and Kaisercraft products are 25% off this entire month! Hurry because you only have 2 more weeks left!

Today I will be sharing with you a project I made a Kaiser Craft Photo Display.

Here is what I started up with:

and my finished project:
Supplies- frame: Kaiser Craft Photo Display cardstock:Bazzill; chipboard: American Crafts Thickers; flowers: Petaloo; bling: Pebbles; pearls: Kaiser Crafts Pearl Swirl Latte; rhinestones: Kaiser Crafts Rhinestone Swirl Brown; tools: Cuttlebug, Martha Stewart Border Punch; other: lace, butterflies, rings

This photo display is made of quality press boards and it's absolutely stunning whether you use it "as is" or alter it! The display's base measures 5"x9" and includes four picture boards. You can paint, ink, chalk, and/or adhere pattern papers to it to make it your own.

To make mine, I painted the boards with white acrylic paint and used pictures of my wedding day. I decorated each frame individually with embellishments like flowers, butterflies, lace and pearls. I just love how the display came out!

Here are each frame pictured individually:



Photobucket


and a few embellie clusters close ups:


I just love how this photo display turned out and now it sits proudly on my living room table!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you come back for another project reveal!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!