Monday, September 26, 2011

monday...AWDML September 15 Reveal- The Greeting Farm (3/3)

Today I have 3 cards to share with you, all using the same The Greeting Farm stamp. Remember that you only have a few days left of this month to take advantage and stock up on American Crafts and The Greeting Farm products which are 25% off at AWDML!

Here is my first card:
Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill, DCWV;
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel 6x6 Paper Pads;
stamp: The Greeting Farm Anya Flutter;
rhinestones: Kaisercrafts Rhinestone Swirl Black;
bling: Ranger Stickles "Diamond";
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Pad Victorian Velvet;
tools: Martha Stewart Punch;
other: Epson Printer, grey ribbon, sewing machine, 3D paint

This card measures 5.5"x5.5" and I used my My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel 6x6 Paper Pads, which are perfect for cards! I matted the pattern paper onto a pink Bazzill cardstock and stitched it to the base of the card. The black circle frame I made using a corner punch by Martha Stewart.


For the stamped image, I used my Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Pad in Victorian Velvet and left it as is. I just used the outline of the stamp to make the card. I did go over it and stickled the edges to make it stand out more. For the flower cluster, I used my tutorial to make the larger rose and this uTube video to make the smaller roses. This is definitely one of my fav cards that I've made so far!

Here is another card that I made with the same image and technique as the previous card:
Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: DCWV Nana's Nursery;
stamp: Fiskars Acrylic Stamps All Year Greetings, The Greeting Farm Anya Flutter;
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Pad Victorian Velvet;
tools: Martha Stewart Punch;
other: yellow sheer ribbon, sewing machine,

For this card, I didn't use stickles on the image and just left it as is. Instead, I used my Fiskars Acrylic Stamps All Year Greetings and stamped my sentiment right over part of the image. I used a piece of Nana's Nursery paper that I still had and made this card soft and pretty using light yellows, pinks and greens.

Finally, for my last card, I colored in my image with Prismacolor Pencils:
Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: Best Creations;
stamp: Fiskars Acrylic Stamps All Year Greetings, The Greeting Farm Anya Flutter;
flower: Recollections small orange roses;
bling: Ranger Stickles "Burgundy, Diamond";
ink: Memento Dew Drops Dye Inkpad Tuxedo Black;
other:red ribbon, sewing machine, Primasmacolor pencils, 3D paint

I shaped my card to give it some dimension and doodled stitches on the edge of the Best Creations pattern papers. I stamped my sentiment directly on the red ribbon.


For my little fairy stamp, I used my Memento Inkpad in Tuxeto Black. I love how clean and crisp the stamped image comes out with this ink! I then colored in my image with my Prismacolor Pencils. I added some stickles to the wings, dress and hair. For this card, I wanted to change the image a bit so I cut off the ponytails on the little fairy and instead, gave her tiny red bows.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope that i have inspired you to try your hand at different coloring techniques for your stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!