Monday, November 14, 2011

monday...AWDML November 1 Reveal- Bo Bunny Press (6/6)

It's monday again and today is the 14th already!? Where has time gone???

Well, today I want to share a double pager with you that I made for A Walk Down Memory Lane.

As you all probably know by now, this month's featured manufacturers at A Walk Down Memory Lane are Bo Bunny Press and Maya Road. This means that this whole month Bo Bunny Press and Maya Road products are 25% off over at the AWDML store!

Here is my double pager:
(click picture to enlarge)


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: Bo Bunny Press Timepiece Tick Tock, Stripes;
stickers: Bo Bunny Press Love is All Cardstock Stickers;
bling: Ranger Liquid Pearls White Opal, Ranger Icicle Stickles;
embellishments: Tim Holtz locket keys;
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Embossing Distress Ink, American Crafts Embossing Powder Clear;
stamps: Prima Notary Stamp;
tools: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals dies, Cuttlebug machine, Sizzix decorative flourishes die set, Tim Holtz paper distresser, Fiskars Stylus, Martha Stweart Around the Page punch-Double Loops, Marvy Uchida heat embossing tool, Pazzles Inspiration Machine; 
other: sewing Machine, vellum paper, Epson printer, doily, lace

and here are the left and right side photographed separartely:




This layout is loosely based on a double page sketch that I made a long time ago and have never used myself!
Here it is: sketch_16


The pictures that I used here were taken back in 2008 at a Masquerade Ball. My hubby and I went with some of our friends and had a great time! They even taught us a few Tango moves (which I forgot a few days later...)! I had the pictures for this occasion printed already but I still wanted to use this sketch so I made it work for me. That's the beauty of sketch! I used Bo Bunny's Timepiece collection for this layout because, honestly, the colors were PERFECT for my pictures!

left page cluster


right page cluster


Of course, I handmade all the embellies for this layout. I used Tim Holtz's flower die, a few cuttlebug leaves, some rolled flowers, swirls, a few butterflies and a Tim Holtz key that my good friend Kathy gave me!


For the title, I used this awesome font called Kyhota Barbed (get it free here) and cut it with my Pazzles Inspiration machine in red cardstock. Then I went back and added tiny liquid pearls to the barbed parts and that's it! A fun and different font and title for my layout!


For the journaling, I printed my journaling on vellum paper (remember those?), cut them into strips and added them to my page. I finished this area off by adding tiny liquid pearl drops on the sides.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please come back tomorrow for the Maya Road projects reveal! you don't want to miss it!


***All the Products in BOLD can be purchased from A Walk Down Memory Lane online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!