Tuesday, November 1, 2011

tuesday...AWDML November 1 Reveal- Bo Bunny Press (1/6)

Today is not only the first day of a new month but it is also my birthday month! Woohoo! So join me this month here on my blog as I celebrate my birthday! I have a lot of tips, techniques and tutorials to share with you throughout the month so let's get started!

Since it's the first of the month, it means that it's reveal day at AWDML and you are going to love this month's manufacturers! This month's featured manufacturers are Bo Bunny Press and Maya Road. This means that this whole month Bo Bunny Press and Maya Road products are 25% off over at the AWDML store!

For my first project I used the Bo Bunny Zoology Collection and this card sketch below from the Bo Bunny blog:



Supplies-
patterned paper: BoBunny Zoology Collection 6x6 Paper Pad;
ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink pad, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo reinker;
stamp: My Pink Stamper;
tools: Tim Holtz paper distresser;
other: ribbon, buttons,

I had a lot of fun working with the sketch and making my card. I used a pre-folded card base that I picked up from Walmart that actually comes shaped already. I used only one sheet of 6"x6" pattern paper to make this card, along with a few punched out circles from the Word paper. I cut out a circle where the head of the tiger was, distressed the edges and replaced it back on the card. Since the paper is gorgeous and I didn't want to cover it, I used it as an embellie. I added a few punched out circles and buttons. I mixed reinker with a bit of water and dyed my white ribbon brown. I stamped the sentiment directly on the ribbon and then added the ribbon to the card. I finished by adding some faux stitching on the card.

Here is a close up of the finished card:


Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I really appreciate all of your comments. Have a wonderful weekend!

***All the Products in BOLD can be purchased from A Walk Down Memory Lane online store.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and I love that bow! I'm looking forward to working with you on the dt and getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!