Tuesday, November 29, 2011

tuesday...AWDML November 15 Reveal-Maya Road (4/4)

Hi everyone! I hope that this week is a good one for you! I put up my baby Christmas tree yesterday-a 4 ft pre-lit tree. I told my hubby that even though we would be gone for most of December, I still needed a tree up in the apartment so he let me buy a small one. I love it!

Well, today is going to be a fast post since I'm still getting the house fixed/cleaned up after our vacation.

I want to share with you 2 cards that I made for A Walk Down Memory Lane using Maya Road products. Remember that this month (you only have 2 more days!) all Bo Bunny Press and Maya Road products are 25% off over at the AWDML store!

Here is my first card:


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections; 
ink: Stazon Archival Ink-Jet Black, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
stamp: Maya Road Stamp Sheet Doilies, Basic Grey Happy Birthday Stamp Set; 
bling: Ranger liquid pearl, glimmer mist-Olive Vine, Suede, Ranger stickles-Black Diamond; 
tools: Cuttlebug machine, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page-Cherish, Provocraft Textile Texture A2 Embossing Folder; 
dies: Heartfelt Creations-Decorative Butterfly/Border (HCD 702), Belle Rose (HCD 712); 
other: sewing machine; 

I used many layers for this card. I used the Maya Road doily stamps to make the black doily flower in the center by stamping two different size doilies, die cutting them and cutting a little slot between their petals and lifting them up.


For the kraft doily, I used the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page-Cherish corner punch and punched around a circle. I then came back and stamped the doily over each scallop in brown distress ink.


Supplies-
cardstock: Recollections; 
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky; 
stamp: Maya Road Stamp Sheet Doilies, Fiskars All Year Greetings stamps; 
pen: sharpie, white Signo; 
bling: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist-Pearl; 
tools: Cuttlebug machine, Pazzles Inspiration, Heartfelt Creations-Decorative Butterfly/Border die (HCD 702), Martha Stewart Stamp and Punch classic Butterly; 
other: sewing machine

For this card, I used different color distress ink to randomly stamp different doily sizes to make my background paper.I finished my adding some Pearl glimmer mist over the whole sheet of paper for a finished and blingy look.


I punched different colored butterflies and layered them. I also die cut the larger more ornate butterfly using the Heartfelt Creations-Decorative Butterfly/Border die three times and layered them. I used rhinestones for all the butterflies centers and finished the card by stamping a sentiment on the left corner and adding faux stitching around the edges.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

***All the Products in BOLD can be purchased from A Walk Down Memory Lane online store.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!