Friday, December 9, 2011

friday...AWDML December 1 Reveal- Bella BLVD (2/4)

TGIF! I've been busy making Christmas cards, gift cards and wrapping presents to Christmas music! :)

Today, I want to share with you another layout that I made for AWDML using one of this month's featured manufacturer Bella BLVD. Remember that this month's featured manufacturers are Bella BLVD and Stamping Scrapping (a stamping company whose stamps that match the Spellbinders Nestabilities!). This means that this whole month these two manufactures' products are 25% off over at the AWDML store!

Here is my layout:


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: Bella Blvd Tail Waggers & Cat Naps (Puppy Park), Bella Blvd Finally Fall (At the Patch, Borders, Leaf Pile);
letter stickers: My Mind's Eye Flocked Alphabet Stickers (Brown);
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Wild Honey);
bling: Ranger Stickers (Gold, Cinnamon), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Olive Vine);
tools: Cuttlebug Machine, Provo Craft 2x6 dies leaves and netting, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser,
other: sewing machine, sun punch

I used the Bella BLVD Finally Fall line for this layout. I water distressed the background layer and I die-cut my brown paper with my Pazzles Inspiration, inked and hand stitched around the edges. I love how you can tunr any pattern paper into your own custom die cut paper this way!


Here is a close up of my layers. I die cut a few leaves, creased and inked them, and added sparingly throughout the page, mimicking me throwing them on the picture.


I handmade the sunflowers using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals. I die cut the pointy flower 3 times, stickled the edges with gold stickles and layered them together staggering the petals. For the center, I punched out a few suns in brown, crumbled them a bit and added them to the center. Finally For the leaves, I die cut them, inked their edges and ran them through the sewing machine. I love how these turned out!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Remember that you still have a few days to take advantage of AWDML 12 days of Christmas! Not only do you get a daily deal (by email or when you go to the store!) but also on the blog, the DT will be posting tutorials for handmade gift ideas that you can make and gift this Christmas! Make sure you go to the blog and store everyday for the 12 days of Christmas over at AWDML!

***All the Products in BOLD can be purchased from A Walk Down Memory Lane online store.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful...love the colors and your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time in here and I just love evrything!!!!!Just a wonderful page all the details is gorgeus!!
    You really did a wonderful job!!!!
    Iwish a wonderful weekend!!
    Big huges and kisses from Brazil.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. another wonderful layout!! I need to learn your secret of working fast... you make so many pretty pages one after another! It takes me forever to do a page... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lo!! Love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!