Friday, January 27, 2012

friday...new products on Ebay

Happy Friday everyone!

I usually list new products (layouts, paper piecings, borders, cards, etc) on Ebay on Fridays so from now on,  every Friday I'll be doing a blog post featuring the listings!

The first one is a Shabby Chic Love/Valentine's Day PBA album. I actually have a lot of pictures so I made a slideshow for it:

It has 10 full pages inside, not including the front and back page, and 6 smaller 5"x3.5" mini pages, that are perfect for removable tags for journaling and/or extra pictures. There are also four 5"x4.5" removable tags in the paper bag pockets. This makes this mini album 18 pages in total! I stitched every page and almost every tag. I used tags, flowers, bling, rick rack, ribbon, glitter, stickles, doily, shaped brads, and lace among other other things to embellish this album. This album is full of details and ready for you to add your pictures!
GO TO THE LISTING

The next one is this sweet little Valentine's Day Page Kit set:



It includes: one 4"x6", two 4"x4" photo mats, one title, one chipboard flower, two large flowers, 6 small flowers and a layered butterfly. (Note that the background paper is NOT included)
GO TO THE LISTING

Finally, my last thing up for auction this week is this adorable little boy double pager that I titled My Little Monkey:


Left Side:


Right Side:

GO TO THE LISTING

***All the paper piecings are done by me and the patterns are from Bits and Pieces Designs. Check us out on Facebook as we run freebies and contest on the Fan Page often!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!