Tuesday, February 21, 2012

tuesday...AWDML February 15 Reveal-Inky Antics (2/3)

Good morning everyone! Today I have a layout I want to share with you. It is actually a lift of my good friend Lisa Wilkinson (you can find her layout here).

This month's featured manufacturers at A Walk Down Memory Lane are Nikki Sivils and Inky Antics. This means that this whole month Nikki Sivils and Inky Antics products are 25% off over at the AWDML store!

I used the Inky Antics HoneyPop Turtle Stamp for this layout to show you how you can use stamps in your layouts too! This sweet Turtle Stamp comes with three little birds and I thought they were perfect for my Day at the Park layout.


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill, DCWV;
patterned paper: Authentique Gathering 6x6 Paper Pads, Nikki Sivils We Are Family Cut Ups/Sun Room;
letter stickers: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type CS Alpha Brown, Nikki Sivils We Are Family CS Stickers;
stickers: Nikki Sivils We Are Family CS Stickers;
pearls: Jenni Bowlin Pearl Flowers Cream Cheese, Kaiser Crafts Pearl Swirl (Copper);
ink: Stazon Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo), Ranger Embossing Distress Ink, Ranger Embossing Powder Clear;
stamp: Inky Antics HoneyPop Stamp Turtle, Prima Notary script, Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Flowers Precut Set, Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes Stamps;
tools: Marvy Uchida 2500 heat embossing tool, Martha Stewart Punch (Scallop Dot), Cuttlebug Machine, Tim Holtz paper distresser, Fiskars Stylus, Heartfelt Creations Dies (Daisy Patch, Posy Patch, Belle Rose), Spellbinders Shapeabilities (Foliage);
other: doily, sewing machine, clear rhinestones, transparency


This was definitely a fun layout to do! I handmade my own pattern paper using Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes Stamps and Prima Notary script stamp. I inked, distressed, tore and re assembled to make that background.


Here's a close up of the top right corner. You can see my little birdies. How sweet are these!?


Here's another close up of the same corner. Come back later today and I'll show you how to make these sweet little dragonflies!


Finally, I build a cluster of handmade flowers/leaves on the bottom left side of the pictures. I used Heartfelt Creations Daisy stamps to make them and finished them off with a pearl in the center.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'll have the dragonfly tutorial on my blog later today and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for a Heartfelt Creations post. It's going to be amazing! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW what an awesome layout!!! loveeee your flowers and that dragonfly is perfect for this page!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!