Sunday, September 1, 2013

sunday...sharing some more OHW cards

Hi everyone! I'm back today to share some more cards that I did last night for Operation White Home Labor Day Weekend Virtual Card Making Party! I'm having so much with their challenges and even learning new techniques!

I played along with Challenge #3, which is to make a card using the Triple Die Cutting Technique. She actually has a tutorial on her blog using the nesting rectangles. However, I do not have them so I used my Pazzles Inspiration to make a quick template and I ended up making three cards with this technique.





Challenge #4 is a sketch challenge so that was an easy one for me. You can find the sketch on the challenge blog. We also had to make a love themes card.




Now, Challenge #5 was a bit of a challenge since I've never tried this technique before. Their challenge is to make a card using the Masking Tape Block Stamping Technique. She has a tutorial on her blog as well but the concept is easy. Add strips of masking tape to your clear acrylic block. Ink it and mist it with a  bit of water, and stamp it on your paper. being a perfectionist, I had to try this 4 times until I was happy with the results.





The next challenge is to use the new Sunday sketch (Sketch #188) to make a card. Again, another easy one for me since I love sketches :)





Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm having so much fun trying new techniques and getting my Christmas/Winter cards for OWH done this weekend! :)

Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. Great cards!!! Love your triple die cut cards---gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!
    I like your version of love card
    with the basket and all the little details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!