Friday, November 22, 2013

friday...Swirlydoos November Kit Layouts #4 & 5

Happy Friday friends! Today I'm sharing with you two more layouts that I made with the Swirlydoos November Kit!


For this one, I used the die cut Kaisercraft paper included in the kit and added it over a distressed light green paper. This kit was begging to be used in a little girl's page so I 'borrowed' a few pictures of my friend's adorable baby girl when she was 6 months old!

Here are some close ups:






Here's the second layout:

The outer layers (red and light beige) on this layout are actually the leftovers of a die cut paper that I cut and used in another page this month. Instead of tossing these two layers, I distressed them and added them over another pattern paper and I instantly had another layered 'die cut' background paper to work with! For this layout, I used a picture of my hubby and I back in 2008 when we made our own masks for a masquerade party. I made some roses with the cardstock included in the kit and the Spellbinders Rose Creations dies. I also used some Heartfelt Creations dies for the leaves.

here are some close ups:






This kit has been so much fun to work with and I'm sad that I'm almost done with it! however, i do have a few more projects up my sleeve that I'll share with you during the next week so come back to see them!

Have a great weekend!!!

Follow Me

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Both layouts are STUNNING Amarilys! Adorable photos and beautiful design! Loving the embossed look of the Kaisercraft paper! Looks like a wonderful kit! xo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!