Tuesday, May 27, 2014

tuesday...Heartfelt Creations May Alumni Hop

Welcome everyone to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations May Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw! Be sure the check the Winner Announcement on Sat, May 31. If you win, please send an email to Emma Lou and write "Winner of May Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

Hop ends on Friday, May 30 at midnight.

and here's the 5.5"x5.5" easel baby girl card that I made using the newest collection, Sweet Lullaby Collection:

This year is the year of the babies for those around us since we know another 5 babies being born this year besides our own! This collection is simply perfect for those baby scrapbook pages and cards! I made this sweet card for my friend who is expecting a little girl in a few months. I used the gorgeous new pre-printed papers (which are great for when you are on the run!) for my base and embellished the card with the new flower dies to make some soft and feminine flowers to accent the easel card. I distressed the edges and added some pearls.

Here are some close up pictures:





One last look at the easel card:


Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog!

Your next stop is: Mary Faus 

Here's the blog hop order in case you get lost:
Vicki Dutcher - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-heartfelt-creations-alumni-hop.html
Giovana Smith: http://giovana-believe.blogspot.com/2014/05/heartfelt-creations-alumni-may-blog-hop.html
Candy Slabaugh http://candyscreationsblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-heartfelt-creations-alumni-design.html
Caroline Duncan http://stampingsandinklings.blogspot.com/
Cibele Glazer http://flowerfoot.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-heartfelt-creations-alumni-dt-hop.html
Sarah Miller http://plainandfancypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-heartfelt-creations-alumni-hop.html
Emilia van den Heuvel http://few-favourite-things.blogspot.com/2014/05/heartfelt-creations-alumni-designers.html
Selma Stevenson http://selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/
Glenda Brooks http://glendabrooks.blogspot.com/2014/05/heartfelt-creations-may-alumni-design.html
Amarilys Doria http://amadrian8.blogspot.com/2014/05/tuesdayheartfelt-creations-may-alumni.html
Mary Faus http://merrymstamper.blogspot.com/2014/05/heartfelt-creations-may-alumni-dt.html
Alissa Wells http://willrunforstamps.blogspot.com
Lisa Gregory http://what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-heartfelt-creations-alumni-blog-hop.html
Lisa Allen- http://toddandlisacreations.blogspot.com/


Follow Me

41 comments:

  1. Totally sweet! I love the flowers and the pearl centres. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! That shoe is TOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling baby card. It will be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet and gorgeous card!!! I thought of you when I saw the new HC collection and knew you would love it. :) The extra details you did, like the pearl cluster by the upper flowers, is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lacy flowers are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I love the baby shoe, the details are fabulous :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers you used and the texture of the frame and the little lacy flowers are so sweet! Love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your color scheme is so pretty and the design of this card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been holding off on that die, but you have made me really want it. Your flowers are so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so pretty, love the colors and the flowers are beautiful. Great job on the layout and details. Nicely done. Fun Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a unique and lovely baby card - not the run of the mill. The colors are great and I love the flowers with their perforations. It adds such interest. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those flowers--what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling card! I LOVE those lacy flowers!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precious! I love it. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is one of my favorite collections....and this card shows wht. How datling! Love the shoe stamp and those flowers are among my favs. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable card! I love the flowers and distressing you did, and the shoe is precious. Best wishes for you and your little one on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet and lovely card! I love the bright colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This collection is on my wish list. Your card is so beautiful and those flowers...WOW! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such and absolutely sweet card Amy!!! The flowers are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet little welcome baby card. Love the Flowers, they turned out great. I really like the little bubble dots on the background paper. How did you do that? Love the little added sparkle too. Great job. Congratulations on your little one on the way. Blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous flowers! Like your layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How sweet - those "cut work" flowers are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely beautiful. I wasn't 100% sure about buying the full collection before but am now! those flowers are stunning and I loved the pink and yellow combination. Now I just need to find a baby girl as recent births for family and friends have been boys

    ReplyDelete
  24. How sweet!!! I love the ruffled edges, the flowers are super cute...love the colors!!! Wow! Congrats on your baby!!! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful design! Love the colors and the flowers. What great dies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those new flower dies are growing on me. I like the lacy effect.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful baby card. Lovely spring colors and I love those flowers. TFS>

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just want to add that you made me take a second look at that new die. I somehow missed the flowers. May have to add that one to my wish list. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a sweet card - I love the bit of shimmer on that baby's shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a sweet card for a sweet little addition, love those little flowers! Congratulations on your expected bundle also.

    ReplyDelete
  31. When I opened this page I nearly leaped off my chair. The colors are vibrant and colorful. I love the color combinations and how you layered. Absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweet baby card. Love the colors and the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOWZERS! This is absolutely Gorgeous! I love the flowers and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful colour combo and everything matches nicely.

    Hugs,
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  35. so pretty! the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  36. very sweet card for little ones, another set I just have to get!

    ReplyDelete
  37. How darling. Love the baby shoe and flowers. Your paper choices and layers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!