Sunday, November 23, 2014

sunday...OWH love/valentine cards

Happy Sunday! Today I want to quickly share some Love themed cards that I made for Operation Write Home!


I had so much fun playing with pink and reds since these are not colors I use often. Most of the papers are scraps (they were just too pretty to throw away!) so I made good use of them!

Here are some close ups:

This card is loosely based on Sketch #242.


This one is for the ODBD November Challenge (use hearts!). I like how simple but elegant it came out!


This one was a lot of fun to make! I saw the idea on pinterest and had to try it! I did include a few butterfly among the flowers and I love how it adds a little bit extra to the heart!


I was definitely thinking Spring with this "Thinking of you" card! Notice the boy and girl bird? (*heart*)

This one is based on Sketch #241 and is one of my fav!

Last but not least, this layered card uses bold patterns and colors but everything comes together because I used the black cardstock (and ink and faux stitching) to bring it together. I love that butterfly!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a great week!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!