Thursday, October 30, 2014

thursday...snowflake challenge card OWH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are looking for the heartfelt Creations October Blog Hop, 
go HERE (or scroll down to find it)!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to share my non-Christmas card for OWH October ODBD Challenge!

I wanted to make a layered but clean and simple card (is that even possible?) so I just used Heartfelt Creations snowflakes dies (the only ones I have since in FL I don't need many snowflakes for my pictures!) and a few punched snowflakes that I made with my mother in law's punch (she lives in Seattle!) and added a simple sentiment to the larger layered snowflake. I embossed the background and machine stitched it to a blue snowflake paper. I love how simple but elegant it looks and because of the sentiment I used it can be used for pretty much anything and anyone!

He's a side view of the card:

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day! :)

Follow Me

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so beautiful! Awesome stitching and love all the white on white. Thanks for playing along with this month's ODBD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!