Friday, July 17, 2015

friday...ODBD July Release Reminder

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs July Release, here is the card I created using Home Sweet Home sentiment. For more inspiration using the July Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.

Here's my card:

ODBD Products: Home Sweet Home, Flower Box Filler Die, Welcoming Window Die, Window Shutter and Awning Die, Trois Jolies PapillonsTrois Papillons DieVintage Labels DieRustic Beauty Paper Collection

I wanted to make a shabby chic card with this window die and this is what I came up with! I die cut and embossed the window and shutters in brown and inked them randomly to make it look old. I mounted them in the center of the card over my neutral wooden background. I made the flowers for the flower box all the same color since I wanted the window to be the focal point of my card. I also made a butterfly and the awning the same color as well.

Here's a close up of the card:


For more inspiration please visit the rest of the talented ODBD designers:
Cathy * Julie * Sandee * Dawn * Amy(that's me!) * Lori * Loretta * America

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Follow Me

5 comments:

  1. This card is a beautiful work of art. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and brown colors on your beautiful card, Amy! The sparkly butterfly is the perfect accent for your window! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Amy! Had to come over for a closer look! I just love the wood look to your window and shutters and the designer papers are perfect! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your window scene, Amy and the way you used the Rustic Beauty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty & inviting window scene, Amy! Love the colors and strip of lace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!