Tuesday, July 14, 2015

tuesday...Fragrance card

Hi everyone! I want to share with you my take on the ODBD Sketch Challenge #246!

Here's my card:

ODBD Products:  Fragrance, Flower Box Filler Die, Welcoming Window Die, Window Shutter and Awning Die, Trois Jolies Papillons, Trois Papillons Die, Fancy Foliage Die, Birds and Nest Die, Elegant Ovals Die, Beautiful Borders Die

I used the Fragrance flower stamp to make my own background. I stamped it randomly on white cardstock using Victorian Velvet distress ink. I trimmed the cardstock to 5.5"x4.25" and machine stitched the edges before adhering it to my card base. I die cut and embossed the window in white and added them over the borders on the left side as the sketch suggests. I stamped the sentiment in white cardstock and die cut and embossed it using the Elegant Ovals Die. I made some butterflies, roses, leaves and some tiny white flowers from the new Flower Box Filler Die and added all these embellies to my card to finish it off.

Here is the sketch:

and here is a close up of the card:


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

Follow Me

1 comment:

  1. Your card is stunning, Amy!! I love the red wild rose background with the window. Gorgeous details and take on the sketch!!! Thanks for supporting the challenge!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!