Wednesday, July 8, 2015

thursday...Happy Birthday Card

Hi everyone! I want to share with you my take on the ODBD Color Challenge #245!

Here's my card:

ODBD Products:  Fragrance, Home Sweet HomeLayered Lacy Squares DieRustic Beauty Paper Collection

I made this card for my mom's birthday and she absolutely loved it! I stamped the rose twice from the Fragrance set and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and blended them with OMS. I die cut the first flower using the Layered Lacy Squares Die and fussy cut the other one and layered it over the first flower using foam squares to give it some dimension. I stamped the sentiment on the bottom left corner. I die cut the largest lacy square in brown and centered it on the card. I then added the cream colored lacy square with the flowers over it. I machine stitched all around the edge of the card and distressed and inked the edges. I finished the card off with a bow on the bottom right corner, pearls and some Stickles on the flowers.

Here are the colors:


and here is a close up of the card:




Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

Follow Me

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous shabby chic design, Amy!! I just love your distressed edges, the stitching and the gorgeous coloring of the roses. Thanks for supporting the challenge my friend.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!