Friday, July 31, 2015

friday...rose card ODBD

Hi everyone, I wanted to share this card that I made using the beautiful roses from the ODBD July release.


ODBD Products: Blossom, Beautiful Borders Die, Fancy Foliage Die, Vintage Labels Die, Antique Labels and Border Die, Shabby Rose Paper Collection

I used the rose bud on cream cardstock to make my own shabby chic pattern paper. I inked the edges and misted with Glimmer Mist to give it a bit of a shine. I added a strip of pattern paper and a blue border to the left side of the card. I stamped and die cut the sentiment and layered over a brown cardstock and added it over the center of the card. I stamped, colored and fussy cut two roses from the Blossom collection. I layered them and added them to the corner of the sentiment along with a few greenery.


Here's a close up of the card:



Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Come back tomorrow for the August release!
Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!