Tuesday, July 28, 2015

tuesday...Heartfelt Creations July Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations July Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw! Be sure the check the Winner Announcement on Sat, August 1st. If you win, please send an email to Emma Lou and write "Winner of July Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 
Hop ends on Friday, July 31st at midnight.

I'm slowly working on my son's baby album and today I have a very cool tutorial to share with you about how to make your own coordinating embellies.

First, here's my Project Life page that I made for his album:

He was 5 weeks old when these pictures were taken. I have hidden journaling behind the pictures, unless you can see it in the front. I used the Sweet Lullabies Sentiment stamp to make all the embellies I used for this page. 

Here's how I did it:

1. I first stamped the sentiments unto cream cardstock.


2. If you have the matching die, you can go ahead and die cut it. I don't have it so I had to fussy cut and use a few circle dies to cut these out. I even cut a pennant and a square one out of them! I didn't color any of the images.


3. I gathered a few that I knew I wanted to use for this page and started layering and embellishing using felt star dies, blue felt booties, brown thread, small buttons and clear epoxy stickers. These are the embellies that I came up with to use in this particular page!


here's a close up so you can see the dimension!

...and here's what I did with the leftovers!

I knew there were too many to use for this page but I needed some baby cards for some friends who are expecting so I made 3 cards with the pre-printed card fronts from the Sweet Lullaby Collection and these embellies! It took me less than an hour to make all 3 cards!!!

Here they are:

Baby Girl Card #1


Close up:


baby Boy Card #2


Close up:


Neutral Card #3


Close up:


List of Heartfelt Creations products used:


Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog! Have a great week!

Your next stop is: Caroline Duncan

Amarilys Doria - http://amadrian8.blogspot.com/2015/07/tuesdayheartfelt-creations-july-alumni.html
Caroline Duncan - www.stampingsandinklings.blogspot.com
Vicki Dutcher - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2015/07/heartfelt-creations-alumni-july-blog-hop.html
Mary Faus - http://merrymstamper.blogspot.com/2015/07/heartfelt-creations-july-alumni-dt.html
Ujjwal Gupta - http://ujjwal-handmadewithlove.blogspot.com/2015/07/heartfelt-creations-july-alumni-blog-hop.html
Glenda Brooks - http://glendabrooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-heartfelt-creations-alumni-design.html
Sarah Miller -http://plainandfancypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2015/07/heartfelt-creations-july-alumni-blog-hop.html
Alissa Wells- http://willrunforstamps.blogspot.com/2015/07/wonderful-birthday-heartfelt-creations.html
Lisa Allen http://toddandlisacreations.blogspot.com/2015/07/heartfelt-creations-july-alumni-blog-hop.html


Follow Me

18 comments:

  1. Everything you shared in this post is absolutely fantastic! Your friends will cherish the hand-made cards and will look great in their own keepsake albums! Great idea to custom make your own embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love your page and those embellishments are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the page you made for your son's album! He is such a cutie!!! Also love the quick, easy and gorgeous baby cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embellishments are so cute....and the cards too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and layout!! The embellishments you have created are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love each and every little bit of these items! Such a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely page for your album, the coordinated embellishments brought all together !! thank you for the tutorial !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is so adorable!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Really love those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for showing how versatile this terrific stamp set can be. I love all the many ways you have used it. Design teams are the greatest and most generous people who so willing share their fabulous ideas with others. I appreciate that so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow love those embellishments you have made thanks for the inspiration hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful work. Love all that you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the beautiful baby cards and the details you added to each one! Beautiful scrapbooking too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable! Oh, and your projects are, too! : ) Love those fab cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of your cards. I was taken with the girl one, but the other 2 are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow ! ,loving your cards ,all three are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love them all..so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Amaryllis, you did amazing work with these stamps! I love the way you added fibers, flowers and string to really make them special! You are so talented! Sorry I'm late for the hop...but better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!