Friday, September 25, 2015

friday...ODBD September Release Mid-Month Reminder

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs September Mid-Month Release, below is the card I created using the new Beauty, Leafy Edges Border, and Pretty Posies Dies.


ODBD Products: BeautyLeafy Edges BorderPretty Posies DiesFancy Foliage Die

I stamped the Stargazer Lily from the Beauty set with black archival ink on my kraft background to make my own 'pattern paper'. I then die cut two layers of black and glittery cream colored cardstock using the new Leafy Edges Border and layered them over the kraft cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on the bottom right corner and embossed the edges using my Scor-pal.


For the flower, I die cut two of each size of the Pretty Posies Dies and inked the centers with brown ink. I shaped each layer and nestled each one inside the other to make the large bloom. I die cut and inked some greenery from the Pretty Posies Dies and Fancy Foliage Die sets and tucked them in. I finished off the card by adding some random tiny dots of liquid pearls around the flower. I also added Stickles to the flowers,

Here's another view so you can see the dimension on this card:
:

One last look at the card:


Here are the NEW Products that I used for these two cards:


For more inspiration, please visit the rest of the talented ODBD designers:
Sandee * Lori * Grace * Julie * Cathy * Amy (you are here!)* Paula * Chris * Robin T. * Angie * America * Dawn * Robin C. * Diana

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Follow Me

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, yummy!!!! One of my fave cards for today's reminder post!! LOVE the colors, love the vintage feel, and your layered flower is amazing!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS, Amy! I love this card with the neutral colors! Your flower is gorgeous…so elegant looking! Love the lilies stamped on the kraft for the background! The smattering of pearls is the perfect accent! Stunning card, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Amy!! I just love the neutral colors with the stamped flower on the craft!! Your flower with the added sparkle and how you put it all together is gorgeous! Vintage and beautiful!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. The depth and coloration on that flower is just a knock out, Amy!!! I like your background stamping too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful, elegant card Amy! Love your color choices, the soft cream with your green is perfect! The use of liquid pearls and stickles adds the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love, Amy!! I love everything about this card!!! Clever stamped background, GORGEOUS flower, beautiful design and color.........stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!