Monday, September 28, 2015

monday...Columbine flower card

Happy Monday!
Do you have a friend who hates pink!? Well, I have a few of those friends and even though they hate pink they do like flowers so I came up with a PURPLE birthday card for one of those friends instead! :)


ODBD Products: GratefulTrois Jolies PapillonsLeafy Edges BorderFancy Foliage DieTrois Papillons DieAntique Labels and Border DieVintage Labels DieBoho Background Dies

I went with rich purples, browns and creams for this card and it really does look royal, doesn't it? I stamped and colored my Columbine flower, die cut it and mat it in brown. I added a brown border die to the left side of the card and a rich purple and cream polka dot pattern paper that I've had in my stash since i started scrapbooking (back in 2003!). I machine stitched and inked around the edges and added it to a cream colored cardstock base. I added some greenery to the corner of the flowers, a cream bow and a light yellow butterfly and called it finished!

Here are a few close ups for you to see the dimension on this card:



Thanks for stopping by and have an AMAZING week!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!