Monday, November 16, 2015

monday...snowflake Christmas cards

Good morning bloggers! I've been on vacation for the past week and a half for my hubby and I's birthdays but today I'm back to share with you two new cards that i made with the new Snowflake Border Background and Flourished Merry Christmas by ODBD!

Here's my first card:

ODBD Products: Flourished Merry ChristmasSnowflake Border Background, Small Bow DiesLovely Leaves DiesPinecones Dies

I went with an outdoorsy feel to this card. I inked the background stamp with green, brown, and blue and stamped on a cream colored cardstock. I stamped the sentiment right in the center and added some pine cones and greenery on the top left corner. To finish it off, I added a blue bow and added some Stickles tot he background snowflakes.

Here's a close up of the card:

Here's my second card:

ODBD Products: Flourished Merry ChristmasSnowflake Border BackgroundLovely Leaves DiesMerry Mosaics DiesElegant Ovals Die

For the second card, I stamped the snowflake background and the sentiment in blue. I die cut the sentiment and inked the edges blue as well. I matted the snowflake background with a dark blue cardstock and added it over a white cardbase. I adhered the sentiment with pop dots to raise it a bit and give it some dimension. I added some leaves in grey and a white poinsettia flower that looks like a snowflake to the bottom right corner. I finished this card off by adding Stickles tot he edges of the sentiment and on the poinsettia and some liquid pearls over the background.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a great week!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!