Friday, November 20, 2015

friday...ODBD November Release Reminder

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs November Release, here is the card I created using the new Born This Day and Lovely Leaves Dies!

For more inspiration using the November Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.



ODBD Products: Born This DayLovely Leaves DiesDoily DieVintage Labels DieChristmas Paper Collection 2014

I wanted to create a white/blue Christmas card  since it's my fav color combo (our tree is white/blue/silver!) and I came up with this one! I stamped the sentiment from the new Born This Day, fussy cut around it and matted it over the silver Vintage Labels Die. I adhered the blue pattern paper over my white cardstock and added a while die cut doily. I then added the matted sentiment right in the center of the card. To embellish it, I added a lace bow and some white pine leaves and a few white pearls around the sentiment to finish it off.

Here's a close up of the card:


Here are the NEW Products that I used for this card:


For more inspiration please visit the rest of the talented ODBD designers:

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Follow Me

2 comments:

  1. beautifully done, Amy! love the color combo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and design, Amy! Love the silver and the lacy bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!