Friday, October 13, 2017

friday... Me and You layout

Hi everyone! I'm here sharing my very first layout using the Sunkissed Garden Kit from The International Scrapbook Garden! I'm so very excited to be guest designing this month! 

The main kit is simply jammed packed with gorgeous Lemoncraft papers and matching embellies that will surely make your pages stand out! This is my first time working with Lemoncraft and I have to say, that I'm in LOVE with their papers!

Here's my first layout:
I made this layout using one of my favorite pictures of my baby girl and I. The background paper is from the Bonus Paper and the definition stamps, doilies, fussy cut flowers and butterflies are from the Embellishment Bonus Kit. I just love how everything goes together so beautifully!


I used the flowers from the Extra Blossom Kit for this layout and used the Lindy's Spray to create splatters on the background. 


You can create a lot of dimension by just adding fussy cut layers to your layout!


Here's one last look at the layout to show the dimension! I just love how that blue Lemoncraft Daydream Ephemera Card pops against the pink background! It also makes the perfect title for my layout!


The Garden Kit Image3.jpg

SunkissedBonusPaper.jpg

sunkissedBonusEmb6.jpg

SunkissedExtraBlooms.jpg

Other Products:
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Memento Black Ink

If you don't have your Sunkissed Kit yet, go to The International Scrapbook Garden right now and get yours now! I hope I have inspired you today to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!