Thursday, October 19, 2017

thursday...Live, Love, Laugh Layout

Hi everyone! I'm here sharing another layout I made using the Sunkissed Garden Kit from The International Scrapbook Garden! I'm guest designing for them this month! It simply gorgeous and so versatile!


I used the blues/teals from the main kit and used just a pop of the fuchsia to make this frilly layout of my baby girl. I fussy cut the title from an ephemera card and used the pearls around the clusters along with the splatters to achieve this look.


I tucked an ephemera card and the buttons packaging card under my picture after I distressed them. I also used the two small doilies and the flowers from the main kit for this layout. I also used the teal paint in the Mixed Media Bonus Kit and the butterfly stamp in the Embellishment Bonus Kit to make these gorgeous butterflies! I also used the clocks on the same stamp set to make two clocks for my larger cluster shown below.


I fussy cut and die cut the roses into border and tucked under the photo. I also fussy cut a bunch of feathers as well as used the real feathers in the Embellishment Bonus Kit. I added some splatters the background by using the Lindy's Spray

The Garden Kit Image3.jpg

sunkissedBonusEmb6.jpg

Other Products:
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Memento Black Ink
Tim Holtz Paper Distresson
Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border Basics Die
Diamond Stickles

I hope I have inspired you today to create! Go to The International Scrapbook Garden right now and get your kit today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!