Friday, November 24, 2017

friday...Heartfelt Creations November Alumni Hop

Welcome to my blog for the Heartfelt Creations November Alumni Blog Hop!



Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. The more you comment the more entries you get into the random draw! Be sure the check the Winner Announcement on Wednesday, November 29th on the Heartfelt Creation Blog and on the Facebook Page. If you win, please send an email to Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us and write "Winner of November Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw. 
Hop ends on Monday, November 27th at 11.59pm EST.


I made an advent calendar for my family this month using the Snow Kissed Collection. Our Christmas tree and decorations are blue so this collection was perfect for my advent calendar! I started off with 24 2"x2" brown boxes and I added a 1.75"x1.75" pattern paper squares to all sides but the bottom. I placed them in a shape of a tree and hot glued them together.


I stamped, colored and die cut a bunch of small poinsettias and snowflakes from the same collection. I also printed out the numbers 1-24 and punched them out using a round 1" punch. I assembled all my embellishments and added them to my advent tree.


I finished it off with a large bow on top of the tree and some ribbon flowing freely from it. I just love how it turned out and I can't wait for my family to use it on December 1st!

Heartfelt Creations Products:


Limited Edition:


Other Products:
store-bought brown boxes, blue ribbon, Prismacolor Pencils, Peeled paint Distres Ink, white pearls


Thanks for visiting and taking your time to comment on my blog! Have a great week!

Your next stop is: Gloria 

Blog Hop Order:

29 comments:

  1. Wow would love one of theses advents xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, this is such a stunning home decor creation! I love the color palette you chose, the beautiful ribbon and those sweet little flowers. How clever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely calendar and
    love the colors you
    used. Will be fun to
    use.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I have been wanting to make an advent calendar. I love the colors and collection you used. I need to make this!! Thank you for the idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty colors of that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this and think I may try it using smaller boxes, ones that are just big enough for a Kiss😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The boxes are 2"x2" and are from Oriental Trading (although I think I've seen them in the Dollar Tree). They fit about 4 or so Hershey kisses (I have 2 kids) :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful calendar. Can you hide treats in the boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for the advent calendar

    ReplyDelete
  9. The advent tree is a wonderful creation! Love the color, ribbons, and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you have made an Advent calendar. A great project the whole family can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a gorgeous Advent Calendar! No doubt everyone who sees it is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charming advent tree - and it's always nice to see an alternative color for the holidays being used!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Enjoy your holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea and how you used the paper and flowers. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea for Advent. I like the papers you used and the big bow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome idea! Love all the coordinating papers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now this is an Advent Calendar that I love of course you also used my favorite Christmas paper too! This is a great doable project for the grand kids to do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Advent calendars were my favorite when I was a kid. Just seeing your lovely calendar makes me remember the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this is so creative! What a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The papers you chose look gorgeous together. I have never made one of these, but am tempted to try it. We have one grandchild, and another soon to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful!been looking for advent calendar ideas.this is going to be it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful advent calendar! I love your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!