Saturday, November 4, 2017

saturday...Pink and Blue Feminine Card

Welcome back everyone! Today I want to share a card and a quick tip with you!

Does this picture look familiar to you? This is my table after I finished working with my Sunkissed Garden Kit from The International Scrapbook Garden! I had a lot of fun working with it! Instead of cleaning up and putting things away, I always finish by putting together a card or two to keep in my stash! It makes the cleaning up process a little bit more fun and challenging!
(PS. Can you spot the embellishments I used on my card?) :)

I have lots of birthdays coming up in the next 3 months so I made a girly blank card using my scraps! It measures 4 1/8" x 6" and I used one of the ephemera cards for the front. 

I stamped the large rose twice from the Embellishment Bonus Kit and water-colored it with Lindy’s Flat Fabio Hibiscus Rose included in the main kit. Don't they look amazing? I also used a few fussy cut feathers and real feathers from the Embellishment Bonus Kit to balance it out.

The Garden Kit Image3.jpg

sunkissedBonusEmb6.jpg

Other Products:
Diamond Stickles
Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border Basics Die
Viva Pearl Pen-Cream
Tim Holtz Edge Distressor
white cardstock for base

Hope you enjoyed my tip! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to get your kit today at The International Scrapbook Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!